Sunday, December 2, 2012

You have to start somewhere.

Hello,

Welcome to my first post.  It only took me forever and a day to figure all of this out.  I'm not the most brilliant person in the world but I do have interesting insights into things.  To give you a little back ground on myself I am originally from Washington State.  Then I moved to New Mexico for graduate school and Utah for work.  Now I am working in Colorado for the ski season until my next adventure.  I have worked in the hospitality industry for 15 years and most recently, I have been getting work in the anthropology/archaeology field. 
For anyone who actually finds this page and wants to read it.  Thank you.  Feel free to ask questions or give advice. (Because honestly, I just wanted a place to write)  All I ask is that you are not rude to me or others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment